Frissült a PTR 1.0.8 patch note, a frissítéseket pirossal látjátok:
Certain areas in Act I and Act II have received further adjustments to Monster Density
Demon Hunter, Active Skills
* Rapid Fire
** Base weapon damage increased from 276% to 438%
** Hatred cost while channeling has been reduced from to 6 (down from 10)
* Skill Rune – Bombardment
** Weapon damage increased from 345% to 414%
** Explosion radius increased to 8 yards (up from 4)
* Skill Rune – Fire Support
** Weapon damage of Homing Rockets increased from 35% to 145%
* Skill Rune – Withering Fire
** Now reduces the initial Hatred cost to 10 (up from 5)
Wizard, Active Skills
* Arcane Torrent
** Base weapon damage increased from 210% to 285%
* Skill Rune – Arcane Mines
** Weapon damage increased from 180% to 340%
* Skill Rune – Cascade
** Weapon damage of bonus missiles increased from 210% to 285%
* The duration of Archon should now be extended by assists from players in multiplayer games, in addition to kills.
* Base weapon damage increased from 170% to 220%
* Skill Rune – Entropy
** Weapon damage increased from 196% to 253%
* Skill Rune – Intensify
** Maximum damage increased from 221% to 286% weapon damage
* Players may now Teleport to any location within range, as long as a path is available
* Fixed a bug causing Teleport – Safe Passage to only reduce damage from physical attacks
* Active Skills
*** Now has a larger initial cost but a much lower continual cost while channeling
**** Note: This skill will be receiving a buff to its damage in the next PTR patch
* Players should now encounter more monsters in Acts I, II, and IV in Inferno difficulty when playing at Monster Power 1 or greater
* In multiplayer games, the increase in monster hit points per additional player has been reduced to 50% (down from 70%)
** Tormented Stingers and Stygian Crawlers have had their experience reduced by 75%.
** Damage dealt by Tormented Stingers has been reduced by 75%.
** Experience granted by Shadow Vermin has been reduced by 50%.
** The chance for Shadow Vermin to drop loot has been reduced by 50%.
* Nekarat the Keywarden now has a chance to drop a random Key (of Destruction, Hate, or Terror) in addition to the Infernal Machine plans
* All Keywardens will now only appear in Inferno difficulty