A következő képeken láthatjátok a Legendary gemeket (amik nem csak a season játékosok, de az SC és HC játékosok számára is elérhető lesz), alattuk pedig a Season only Legendary tárgyakat, melyeket bárki megtekinthet a PTR első indításakor a kezdőképernyőn lapozgatva. Ha valaki elmulasztja az első indításkor in-game megtekinteni ezeket a képernyőket, akkor a menüben ESC-et nyomva a What’s new?-ra kattintva újból végiglapozhatjuk az újdonságokat (ne feledjük, hogy a Legendary gemeket itt nem találjuk meg).
Hi everyone. I wanted to pop in here while discussion on Legendary gems is ongoing.
First off, our philosophy on Legendary gems is that, when you pick one up for the first time, you should immediately want to use it (assuming it’s for your build – some gems obviously don’t apply to all builds/needs). This puts a minimum bar on the starting power level. After that, the power increase per upgrade is directly related to the frequency of upgrading, which is closely tied to the Greater Rift reward scheme and is still being iterated on. In the end, we’d like gems to be infinitely upgradeable when it makes sense, but not be outrageous.
Additionally, all Legendary gems have been disabled for followers. These powers were not designed for followers in mind, and this way we can ensure the gems are of a high power level because you can only have 3 equipped. In the future, if followers need avenues of advancement we would likely make Legendary gems specifically designed for them.
Now for the details. The existing stats you see on Legendary gems on the PTR today are somewhat placeholder. So, to steer further discussion in a direction that’s more in line with the next PTR build, here are the freshly tuned numbers (with some of my notes) for each gem.
Bane of the Powerful
- Gain 30% increased damage for 20 seconds after killing an elite pack.
- Upgrade rank grants: +1 second buff duration.
- Rank 50 unlocks: Gain 20% bonus damage to elites.
- Increase the Critical Hit Chance of your pets by 20%.
- Upgrade rank grants: +0.4% Critical Hit Chance. Max +20% upgrade (+40% total).
- Rank 50 unlocks: Your pets are unkillable.
- Notes: As was discussed in another thread, allowing this this gem to rank up to +100% pet Crit would likely cause undesired gearing issues and probably be a little out of line.
- 30% of all damage taken is instead staggered and dealt to you over 3 seconds.
- Upgrade rank grants: +0.1 second to the stagger duration.
- Rank 50 unlocks: 10% chance on kill to clear all staggered damage.
Zei’s Stone of Vengeance
- Damage you deal is increased by 6% for every 10 yards between you and the enemy hit. Maximum 30% increase.
- Upgrade rank grants: +0.1% for every 10 yards (+0.5% to max).
- Rank 50 unlocks: 30% chance on hit to Stun the enemy for 1 second.
- Notes: The max of 50 yards was added not because it was too powerful (even though it was too powerful), but so that you wouldn’t be incentivized to stay offscreen while your pets killed everything. At 50 yards, I expect you to be in range to actually still use your skills (crazy right?).
- Increase the damage of primary skills by 25%.
- Upgrade rank grants: +0.5% damage.
- Rank 50 unlocks: Primary skills heal you for 2% of maximum health on hit.
Bane of the Trapped
- Increase damage against enemies under control-impairing effects by 20%.
- Upgrade rank grants: +0.5% damage.
- Rank 50 unlocks: Gain an aura that reduces the movement speed of enemies within 15 yards by 30%.
Wreath of Lightning
- 15% chance on hit to gain a Wreath of Lightning, dealing 500% weapon damage as Lightning every second to 1-2 nearby enemies for 3 seconds.
- Upgrade rank grants: +10% weapon damage per second.
- Rank 50 unlocks: While under the effect of the Wreath of Lightning, gain 25% increased movement speed.
Gem of Efficacious Toxin
- Poison all enemies hit for 1000% weapon damage over 10 seconds.
- Upgrade rank grants: +20% weapon damage over 10 seconds.
- Rank 50 unlocks: All enemies you poison take 10% increased damage from all sources.
- Critical hits cause the enemy to bleed for 500% weapon damage as Physical over 3 seconds.
- Upgrade rank grants: +10% weapon damage over 3 seconds.
- Rank 50 unlocks: Gain Blood Frenzy, granting you 2% increased Attack Speed for each bleeding enemy within 20 yards.
Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver
- 15% chance on hit to smite a nearby enemy for 1000% weapon damage as Holy.
- Upgrade rank grants: +20% weapon damage.
- Rank 50 unlocks: Smite a nearby enemy every 5 seconds.
Gogok of Swiftness
- 50% chance on hit to gain Swiftness, increasing your Attack Speed by 2% for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Upgrade rank grants: +1% chance.
- Rank 50 unlocks: Gain 2% Cooldown Reduction per stack of Swiftness.
- While under any control-impairing effects, reduce all damage taken by 30%.
- Upgrade rank grants: +1%. Maximum +50% upgrade (80% total).
- Rank 50 unlocks: Heal for 20% of maximum life when hit by control-impairing effect.
Boon of the Hoarder
- 30% chance on killing an enemy to cause an explosion of gold.
- Upgrade rank grants: +1% chance on kill.
- Rank 50 unlocks: Gain 30% increased movement speed for 3 seconds after picking up gold.
- Gain 1% increased damage for 4 seconds after spending primary resource. This effect stacks up to 10 times. Gaining a stack refreshes all existing stacks.
- Upgrade rank grants: +1 max stack.
- Rank 50 unlocks: Gain 1% increased Armor for every stack.
- Note: This buff duration on this gem was chosen so that it’s easier to keep up with cheap spenders and not trivial with expensive spenders.
As always, these numbers are not final and we’re keeping a close watch as PTR goes on. Please continue the discussions and let us know what you think. (forrás)