A héten minden konzol generációra és régióra is megérkezett a 2.2.0-ás javítás. Azokra a hibákra – melyekről már korábban írtunk – a konzol verziókra is hotfixeket adtak ki. A hotfixek letöltéséhez azoknak a PS 4 felhasználóknak akik a szülői felügyelet funkciót bekapcsolták, most ki kell ezt kapcsolniuk különben nem megy végbe a frissítés. Mind a PS Network és Xbox Live felhasználóknak bejelentkezve kell lenniük a javítások letöltéséhez ami a főmenübe lépve a háttérben történik majd.
Since the release of patch 2.2.0 on the Xbox One and Playstation 4, we have also deployed several hotfixes to address the following issues:
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Tal-Rasha’s Elements four-piece set bonus to provide significantly more resistance than was intended
- Resolved an issue that was causing the Tal-Rasha’s Elements six-piece set bonus to provided a damage increase to Hydra several times larger than intended
- Resolved an issue that was allowing Broken Promises to continue to gain stacks at the same time that the crit buff proc is active on the player
- Resolved an issue that was unintentionally allowing the item “Mortick’s Brace” to drop
- Barbarian – Whirlwind: Resolved an issue that was preventing the tornadoes created by the Dust Devil rune from spawning near walls and other unpathable areas
Please note that since these changes were deployed as a console hotfix as opposed to a full client patch, there are some key differences of which players should be aware.
PlayStation 4 users who are Parentally Restricted will not receive these hotfixes. In order to modify Parental Control settings for the PS4 console, please refer to Sony’s Support Sites:
New Gaming Sessions:
On the PS4 and Xbox One, users may be required to play online* in order for the hotfix to be saved between gaming sessions. Ultimate Evil Edition games created on one of these consoles while offline may not have these hotfixes enabled.
On the PS4, users will only need to download and install the hotfix file once while signed into their Playstation Network account. After the hotfix file has been downloaded and installed, no additional steps will be required. The hotfix will remain active even if subsequent games are created offline.
*It is important to note that this is not a change to Ultimate Evil Edition’s optional offline play mode. Ultimate Evil Edition games created on Xbox One which were previously hotfixed, but are no longer connected online can still be played as normal, but without the hotfix change.
Users on both platforms must be signed into their respective PlayStation Network or Xbox Live accounts to be eligible for hotfixes (PlayStation Plus and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions are not required, however). The hotfixes will automatically download in the background when you progress to Ultimate Evil Edition’s Main Menu.